SoliBooks is a solicitors bookkeeping software aimed at the sole practioner, cashier, bookkeeper, accountant who needs to keep Solicitors Accounts simply and easily.
- easy to use
- extremely good value
- better than an excel spreadsheet
- downloaded to your PC (not used online)
- complaint with the SARs (Solicitors Accounts Rules)
We can install the software remotely, and the training is on the disk available in video or booklet format. It's suitable for PC's with Windows (not MACs). It is very simple to use.
Its ideal for:
- Smaller law firms, sole practioners who are sick of complicated and expensive systems
- The solicitor can use it (its not too technical) or if you have a bookkeeper with / without limited SARs knowledge would also get a handle on this software without too much fuss
You can buy it for £450 - and that's it, its yours.
There is an OPTIONAL £30 pm support fee - whereby you can contact us for help and this also entitles you to new upgrades when they're released.
IF you do struggle to do the books yourself, we can always put you in touch with a Local Cashier who is familiar with the system and can help you to keep on top of things.
You can run reports and export figures to excel etc., The figures can be used for the accountant for the year end Financial Accounts.
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.